Fire Emblem: Rise of Empires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Re-Awakening
The Return EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 2:23 pm by Xentros

» Repercussions
The Return EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 8:25 pm by Shenprod

» Founding: A Test of Resolve
The Return EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 8:55 pm by Shenprod

» King Kessix Altaran
The Return EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 2:53 pm by Silva Darkmoon

» Needle In The Hay
The Return EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 12:34 pm by Xentros

» Contract: Stress Test
The Return EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 2:57 am by Xentros

» Scars of Life
The Return EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 1:14 pm by Xentros

» Master Versus Meister
The Return EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 11:16 am by Xentros

» Xentros’ Account of Life
The Return EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 4:39 pm by Xentros

» Prelude To:
The Return EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 4:36 pm by Xentros

We are in need of a GFX Designer(s)
The Return EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 12:57 pm by EmperorAkashi
Greetings to all! As the topic says, the site is in dire need of a GFX designer(s). Should you apply any time now, you will most likely be accepted given that you show the capabilities of GFX designing. Did I forget to mention that your position will be that of an Admin? So what are you waiting for? Apply now!

Comments: 0
Affiliates
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Return

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xentros

Xentros

The Return Empty
PostSubject: The Return   The Return EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 1:22 pm

The Return

Xentros hung his head down as he passed through the gates of the castle. He kept up a smile as he trotted through Illiu, as to not show his inner feelings to the citizens. “These people look to me for their comfort,” he thought “I don’t want to worry them with my troubles.”

He already missed Sheila’s company. They hadn’t been apart for more than a day, as she ran ahead. She wouldn’t tell him what for, and he couldn’t think of anything it could have been. “Maybe she just wanted to see her mother. Sheila had mentioned missing her mom these past few weeks.” Pushing the thought aside, he recalled how the pair had just returned from their journey to learn about his curse. The whole ordeal left him unsettled, but he’d have to deal with it for a little while longer. He was home now, and it was time to spend some quality time with his father.

He walked through the door to Castle Desmond itself and marched straight through the castle to the back left hallway, second door on the right. This was the council room, where the King and his advisors would discuss issues of the realm and between nations, and decide on the best course of action to be taken. Every day at noon, Xentros knew his father would be here. He always set time aside to speak with his advisors. He was a wise man, knowing what he didn’t know, and seeking help in those areas. His father might not have been as skilled in combat as Xentros was, but he could lead Illius better than Xentros ever thought himself capable of.

A knock at the door brought Vexus’ head up from the scroll he was reading. He was sitting at the council room desk, finishing his paperwork. Throughout the course of a day, he would switch rooms, at least a dozen times, never feeling satisfied doing all of his work in one room. It made him stir crazy.

“You may enter.” Came a voice from the door. Xentros felt his bad mood leave him as he swung the door open to see his father. He walked in and gave his father the warmest smile he could, receiving one in return. Vexus stood up and grabbed his son in a tight embrace. He hadn’t seen his son in months as he was traveling through the nations.

“It so good to see you, dad. It’s been months!” The two separated and chuckled for a moment before it returned to silence in the room.

“Surely after such a long trip you must have good news for your father? Tell me, are you and Shei-”

Xentros dropped his head into his hands. “Dad… Not this agaaaaain. How many times do I have to say it: I’m not sure if I feel that way towards her? And besides, I doubt she has those kinds of feelings for me anyway.”

Vexus smirked.
Back to top Go down

The Return
Page 1 of 1