Fire Emblem: Rise of Empires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Re-Awakening
Xentros’ Account of Life EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 2:23 pm by Xentros

» Repercussions
Xentros’ Account of Life EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 8:25 pm by Shenprod

» Founding: A Test of Resolve
Xentros’ Account of Life EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 8:55 pm by Shenprod

» King Kessix Altaran
Xentros’ Account of Life EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 2:53 pm by Silva Darkmoon

» Needle In The Hay
Xentros’ Account of Life EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 12:34 pm by Xentros

» Contract: Stress Test
Xentros’ Account of Life EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 2:57 am by Xentros

» Scars of Life
Xentros’ Account of Life EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 1:14 pm by Xentros

» Master Versus Meister
Xentros’ Account of Life EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 11:16 am by Xentros

» Xentros’ Account of Life
Xentros’ Account of Life EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 4:39 pm by Xentros

» Prelude To:
Xentros’ Account of Life EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 4:36 pm by Xentros

We are in need of a GFX Designer(s)
Xentros’ Account of Life EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 12:57 pm by EmperorAkashi
Greetings to all! As the topic says, the site is in dire need of a GFX designer(s). Should you apply any time now, you will most likely be accepted given that you show the capabilities of GFX designing. Did I forget to mention that your position will be that of an Admin? So what are you waiting for? Apply now!

Comments: 0
Affiliates
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Xentros’ Account of Life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xentros

Xentros

Xentros’ Account of Life Empty
PostSubject: Xentros’ Account of Life   Xentros’ Account of Life EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 4:39 pm

Xentros’ Account of Life

Ah, what a lovely place to write about my exploits. I don’t think I’ll keep a detailed exposition of how my battles and journeys go, I should be able to remember those for as long as it matters. No, I think I’m going to use this place to name my moments in life, and the moments of people around me, and put them in order. Like I said: I should be able to remember the details, but I want to ensure I remember them in order. I’m starting to see why people keep journals and such, it’s a nice place to keep ideas and have someone something to talk to.

Ah, the year 999. It was a good year. It would have been better had I not needed to deal with the traitorous soldier in our midst. He senselessly killed a centaur and enraged the whole pack of them. What was he thinking? Whatever… I think I’ll name this day: The Renegade Centaurs
Even though it was a justifiable anger.

-Open for future events-

My return to Illiu after my journey of discovery. I may have found out that there was little to no hope of curing my curse, but it made the reunion with Dad that much more welcomed. I shall name it: The Return
Original, I know.

-Open for future events-

I don’t know what happened, but Sheila told me she had a good heart to heart with her mom, but the conversation took a turn she didn’t want to talk about. Based on the information I have, I think I’ll name it: Sheila's Plight
Don’t judge me, I’d like to see you do better.

-Open for future events-

After the vampire assault, I can only call it: The Attack
Fitting.

-Open for future events-

With the plan to find out more about how the curse worked, with what we were going to do to tame the curse as opposed to letting it tame me, I feel like a title befitting this day would be: Defying Power's Grasp
Hopefully, we can do just that.

-Open for future events-

New plan today! Rather than fighting my dad, I’m going to fight my old instructor: Thee. That isn’t his real name, but he refuses to tell anyone who asks for it. I don’t see anything wrong with that, I just wish he would tell me. The curiosity is killing me. as for a name for today I’ll name it: Prelude To:
I never said I was good at this.

-Open for future events-

I never want to fight again after this day. What I did… What I could have done… I wouldn’t be able to forgive myself. In memory of the positive side of this fight, one I would rather forget, I’ll name it: Master Versus Meister
I’m ever-so-slightly less fluid in my movements. Looks like I have some work to do. Or, I will if I ever decide to fight again.

-Open for future events-

I have no words for what transpired after my week of immobilization. The pain and truths I have discovered through this event, however, leave me with: Scars of Life

-Open for future events-

Note from Sheila, write about: Needle In The Hay
How did she know about what happened? About this memoir? I overheard my father when he came back to my room before Sheila awoke… Maybe she wasn’t sleeping. I guess it doesn’t matter, she gave me a good name for the event.
I wish I could stop thinking about everything that is going on.

-Open for future events-

I feel like there is something coming alive inside of me. No, not coming alive. It’s been alive the whole time. This is reviving. It’s: Re-Awakening
Hopefully I’ll find a way to end this.

-Open for future events-

Back to top Go down

Xentros’ Account of Life
Page 1 of 1