Fire Emblem: Rise of Empires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Re-Awakening
Sheila's Plight EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 2:23 pm by Xentros

» Repercussions
Sheila's Plight EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 8:25 pm by Shenprod

» Founding: A Test of Resolve
Sheila's Plight EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 8:55 pm by Shenprod

» King Kessix Altaran
Sheila's Plight EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 2:53 pm by Silva Darkmoon

» Needle In The Hay
Sheila's Plight EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 12:34 pm by Xentros

» Contract: Stress Test
Sheila's Plight EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 2:57 am by Xentros

» Scars of Life
Sheila's Plight EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 1:14 pm by Xentros

» Master Versus Meister
Sheila's Plight EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 11:16 am by Xentros

» Xentros’ Account of Life
Sheila's Plight EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 4:39 pm by Xentros

» Prelude To:
Sheila's Plight EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 4:36 pm by Xentros

We are in need of a GFX Designer(s)
Sheila's Plight EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 12:57 pm by EmperorAkashi
Greetings to all! As the topic says, the site is in dire need of a GFX designer(s). Should you apply any time now, you will most likely be accepted given that you show the capabilities of GFX designing. Did I forget to mention that your position will be that of an Admin? So what are you waiting for? Apply now!

Comments: 0
Affiliates
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sheila's Plight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xentros

Xentros

Sheila's Plight Empty
PostSubject: Sheila's Plight   Sheila's Plight EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 4:19 pm

Sheila’s Plight

“Moooooooooom,” Sheila exaggerated as she lay out in the sun of her mother’s back yard. “Tell me what to doooooooooooooo.” She rolled on her side to look at her mother, tending to a small garden underneath a window.

“Have you talked to him, dear? You’ve known him since you were children, you of all people should know how approachable he is.” Her mother looked up from her trimming. Sheila had a habit of reporting all of her problems to her mother whenever she was home from her travels. Today, as it is most first days of return, Sheila was going on about her appointed charge: Xentros.

“You know I can’t talk to him about this. He’s nobility. He’s one of,” she mumbles “is,” and continues “the most handsome people,” “person” “in all of Illiu. And, on top of everything else, he’s my BEST friend. What if he thinks I’m joking? What if he actually has someone already, and I missed my chance? What if he’s promised to someone else, and that’s why he hasn’t dated anyone?” Sheila took a breath, as she said all of that without breathing. Her next question was barely a whisper, but her mother heard it none-the-less. “What if he just doesn’t like me?” She had sat up at the start of her tantrum and hung her head low at the resolution of it.

Her mother tilted Sheila’s head up and took her hands. “Darling, you left out the most important one. ‘What if he does like you?’ You know King Vexus wouldn’t force Xentros to do anything he didn’t want to. You know he wouldn’t do anything to intentionally hurt your feelings. You two share practically everything together, you and I both know he would have told you if there was someone in his life. Honey, nothing bad will come out of you talking to him. You’re both adults now, no matter how childish you can act.” She brought Sheila in for a hug, and after a few seconds of being limp, she finally returned the embrace.

“Thank you, mom. I needed that.” Sheila pulled back and looked at her mom. She couldn’t help but think something about this situation was cliche, but she left the thought alone. “I still don’t know if I could actually go through with it, though.” She paused for a few seconds. “I’ve never dated anyone either. I don’t know what to say, or how to say it.”

The 36-year-old woman smirked at her daughter.
Back to top Go down

Sheila's Plight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire Emblem: Rise of Empires :: The Kingdom of Illius :: The City of Illiu-
Jump to: